Vision Support Social Groups (in person)
Vision Support runs a range of face-to-face social groups in North Wales:
- Prestatyn Visionaires, meet on the first Wednesday of every month from 10:00am to 12:00 noon. at the English Presbyterian Church of Wales, Nant Hall Rd, Prestatyn, LL19 9LR.
- Rhyl Visionaires, meet on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 10:30am to 12:30pm at The ASK Centre, 9 – 11 Water Street, Rhyl, LL18 1SP.
- Wrexham Visionaires, meet on the first Thursday of every month from 11:00am to 1:00pm at the Wrexham Methodist Church, 37 Regent Street, Wrexham, LL11 1RY.
- The Conwy Sight Loss Group meets on the first Wednesday of each month from 1:00am until 3:00pm at Mostyn Gallery, 12 Vaughan Street, Llandudno, LL30 1AB.
- Socialise Social Group is a working age group for North Wales and Cheshire. If you are living with sight loss, of working age and would like to meet others in your local area come and join and meet new people. Details of the next in-person meetup is to be confirmed.
Posted on the 1st of December 2022