RNIB Connect Cymru Telephone Groups
There have been some changes to RNIB's Community Connection groups: some have merged and others have ceased. The current schedule is:
- South Wales Valleys Phone Group: Every Friday from 2pm to 3pm. A telephone social group for people living in South Wales Valleys.
- All Wales Chat Group: Every Thursday from 2pm to 3pm. A telephone social group for people living anywhere in Wales.
- Sports Chat: First Tuesday of the month from 2pm to 3pm. A social group for people to chat about sport.
- Listening book group: Third Tuesday of the month from 2pm until 3pm. A telephone social group with readings and poems .
- Wales and South West Working Age Group: Fortnightly Thursdays between 6.30 and 8pm. A telephone social group for people aged between 18 and 50 years old.
- TV and Film Group: Fortnightly Wednesdays from 2pm to 3pm. A TV programme or film is chosen each month to watch and chat about at each meeting.
- Rusty Welsh speakers: fortnightly Wednesdays from 10.30am: For Welsh speakers who are a bit out of practice or learning and would like to improve their conversational skills with a supportive group.
- Art Club, UK : Every Monday from 11am to 12pm. For all artists and enthusiasts to share their thoughts, feelings, and stories about the arts in a welcoming, supportive and safe space.
- Women with Vision (external group): First Thursday of the month 1pm to 2pm. A social support group for young blind or partially sighted women from diverse cultural backgrounds.
Please contact Community Connection Wales for further information on any of these groups:
- Anum - Anum.Munawar@rnib.org.uk or 07510 382714
- Rachel - email@example.com or 07510 382496
Posted on the 12th of February 2024