Wales Vision Forum
The purpose of the Forum is for organisations representing people with sight loss to come together to share, discuss and outline work programmes and priorities to enhance joint working and reduce duplication to maximise our collective reach and impact.
The Forum is a platform for sharing information, sharing good practice and expertise, consulting and identifying opportunities to support service and campaign planning.
The group will also focus on the work of relevant work-streams such as the Wales Vision Strategy and Cross Party Group on Vision. Task and finish groups will be established for specific areas of work, as agreed at meetings or via email by a majority.
- Consultation response regarding COVID measures [Word]
- Guidance on impact of COVID measures on people with sight loss [Word]
- State of the Nation Report: Service to Adults with Sight Loss in Wales [Word]
- State of the Nation Report: Services to Children and Young People with Sight Loss in Wales [Word] and ANNEX [Excel]
- How Accessible is Access to Work in Wales? [Word | PDF]
- How Accessible is Access to Work in Wales - 3 years on [Word]
- Response to Connected Communities: Tackling Loneliness and Social Isolation [Word]
- Response to Changes to Disabled Students' Allowances [Word]
- Covid Community Support Booklets
- Impacts from re-opening pubs, cafés and restaurants [Word]
- Rehabilitation for People with Sight Loss in Wales [Word | PDF]; Appendix 1 [Word | PDF]; Appendix 2 [Word | PDF]
- Rachel's Story (mp4 video) [Eng | Cym]
- Addressing a ROVI Workforce Crisis in Wales [Word | PDF]
Owen Williams, Chair WVF, Wales Council of the Blind. 029 20 473954.