Wales Council of the Blind

Help from Social Services (Starting Out)


Publisher: RNIB

Attachment: /library/Starting-out-Help-from-Social-Services-2022-64e8c80a7a0fd.pdf

Description: This guide explains the help you can get from social services to continue leading an independent life if you’re affected by sight loss. This help and support – often called ‘community care’ or ‘social care’ – can include specialist help for blind and partially sighted people, as well as help for anyone who looks after you. (England-focused).

Date: 2022

Welsh: No

Type: Guidance

Last Updated: 25th of August 2023