Energy Priority Services Register
The Priority Services Register is a free support service which makes sure extra help is available from energy suppliers to people in vulnerable situations. This includes people with a sight or hearing condition.
This help can include:
- Advance notice of planned power cuts.
- Priority support in an emergency.
- Identification and password scheme.
- Nominee scheme. You can nominate someone to receive communications and bills from your supplier.
- Help with prepayment meter access.
- Regular meter reading services, if nobody can read your meter.
- Accessible information. For example, account information and bills in large print or braille.
Posted on the 12th of December 2022