'How we can Help' guide to RNIB services
RNIB has recently launched 'How we can help', a booklet describing the range of products and services they provide to help you to maintain your independence and live the life you want to lead. The 16-page guide covers:
- Sight Loss Advice Service offering information, advice, practical and emotional support.
- RNIB Living Well with Sight Loss courses.
- Opportunities to connect with others, over the phone, online and at events.
- Accessible reading materials, like Talking Books, newspapers and magazines.
- RNIB Bookshare, a free online collection of educational books and resources.
- The RNIB Online Shop selling products to help you live independently.
You can download the booklet or order it in print and a range of accessible formats from the RNIB Shop here.
Posted on the 22nd of September 2021