The Wales Council of the Blind team is responsible for gathering and distributing information to the vision impairment sector throughout Wales.
We do this through this website, through our Roundup newsletter, social media, at our conferences and through various fora and working groups.
For more information or further enquiries please contact Richard Bowers at Wales Council of the Blind via firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 029 20 473954.
Recent reports and publications.
Other publications for download:
Many of these are legacy documents, so there may be some details that have changed.
- Perspectif Report no. 1 (October 2014): 3rd Sector Services (Word|PDF); 3rd Sector Service Providers (Word|PDF)
- Summary of Certificate of Visual Impairment Survey 2012 [PDF]
- Certification and Registration Processes: Stages, Barriers and Delays. [Word]
- WCB Arts in Wales and Visual Impairment Conference Report [PDF]
- WCB Arts in Wales and Visual Impairment Survey Report [PDF]
- Growing Up and Moving On [PDF]
- Growing Up and Moving On: Service Directory [PDF]
- The Role of Eye Clinic Liaison Officers 2012 [Word]
- Training Needs Analysis for the Rehabilitation Officers
for Visually Impaired People in Wales 2010 [Word|PDF]
- Communications Report No. 1 - Computer technology
- Communications Report No. 2 - The role of the rehabilitation worker
- Communications Report No. 3 - ICT
- Reading with Confidence [PDF]