Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Patients with macular degeneration wanted to help research

The Macular Society is looking for patients with wet and dry age-related macular degeneration (AMD) to take part in two separate research studies.

To find out more about the two studies, and how you can get involved, click here, where you can also find out about other opportunities to help research into macular conditions.

What people have said about this: