Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



RNIB Tax Advice team

RNIB has a Tax Advice team that supports blind and partially sighted people with tax, tax credits and HMRC issues across the UK.

The team makes a difference to the lives of blind and partially sighted people by making tax and HMRC issues clearer. They can help people to claim extra tax allowances, such as Blind Person’s Allowance and Marriage Allowance, which can reduce your tax bill. RNIB's tax service is free, confidential and available to people with sight loss, regardless of their age or income. They also have a factsheet in different formats with information on tax allowances and useful contacts.

You can contact RNIB’s tax team by telephone via the RNIB Helpline 0303 123 9999, emailing, or to find out more about the service visit the RNIB website.

What people have said about this: