Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



How is the Disabled Students Allowance working for students with sight loss?

In the House of Lords on 9th December, Lord Chris Holmes is planning to ask the UK Government how the Disabled Students Allowance (DSA) is working. He wants to hear from blind and partially sighted students who have current or recent experience of the scheme.

The DSA is support to cover the study-related costs you have because of a mental health problem, long term illness or any other disability. Lord Holmes is interested in all aspects of the process, for example accessibility of making an application or how long it takes.

You can contact Lord Holmes via email on or send a DM on Twitter to @LordChrisHolmes. You can find out more about the DSA on the UK Government website.

What people have said about this: