Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Vision impaired tennis players in Wrexham wanted

Do you have a vision impairment, live in Wrexham and would like to play tennis?

Is so please contact John Ramm on 07801 734722 or email as he is taking contact details of anyone interested.

What people have said about this: