Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Life in Higher Education - advice for students from the Pocklington Trust

The Thomas Pocklington Trust has advice for vision impaired students who are about to go to university.

'Life in Higher Education' has advice on studying, support, health and wellbeing, and student housing. You can read it here.

What people have said about this: