Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



How should DWP involve disabled people in changing how it works?

The Social Security Advisory Committee (SSAC) is conducting research into how the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) engage with disabled people in formulating policies and processes which affect them. They are asking people with disabilities and organisations working with them to give their views in a new consultation.

To find out more and give your views, visit the UK Government website. Note that the closing date for responses has been extended to 6th April.

What people have said about this: