Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



EU Settlement Scheme - Support for people with disabilities

If you’re an EU, EEA or Swiss citizen, you and your family can apply to the EU Settlement Scheme to continue living in the UK after 30 June 2021. If your application is successful, you’ll get either settled or pre-settled status. In Wales, the organisation MIND is providing support to disabled people (and those with other special needs) who wish to make an application under the scheme.

This includes step by step support through the process, access to computers, and use of a telephone interpretation service if necessary to assist with any language barriers. The service is commissioned by the Home Office, and is free. To find out more, and for details of the contact for your area, please visit the MIND website.

You can also find out more about the EU Settlement Scheme in Wales here.

What people have said about this: