Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Support services from The Macular Society

The Macular Society offers a wide range of support services to people affected by central vision loss. These include:

All services are free and you don’t have to be a member of the Macular Society to access them. To find out more, visit the Society's website. or ring their Advice and Information Service on 0300 3030 111.

What people have said about this: