Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



The Macular Society want your help to shape their services

The Macular Society would like your views on how they can provide the best possible service for people with Macular Degeneration.

You can complete an online survey here. Alternatively you can call them on 0300 3030 111 to complete it over the phone.

What people have said about this: