Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Newport withdrawing from SenCom service in Gwent

Newport County Council plans to withdraw from the SenCom service that supports children with sensory loss in Gwent. The sector has written to challenge this decision.

The key points are:

What people have said about this: