Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Could you help research into albinism and macular degeneration?

If you have albinism and are aged over 60 years, you may be able to help the vision research team at 'Gift of Sight', which is managed by the University of Southampton.

For more information, click here. The Macular Society maintains a Research Participant Database of people who would be interested in participating in research or clinical trials. To find out more about this, visit the Macular Society website.

What people have said about this: