Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



Personal Independence Payment - a guide to making a claim

Disability Rights UK has updated its guide to Personal Independence Payment (PIP), the benefit which replaces disability living allowance for people between the ages of 16 and 64.

The guide covers topics such as the PIP rules, the scoring system, filling out the claim form and what to do if you are not happy with your decision. You can download it, free of charge, from the Disability Rights UK website.

What people have said about this: