Online Today sessions from RNIB Cymru in March
RNIB Cymru is running a schedule of 'Online Today' events in Wales during March, helping people with sensory loss gain and develop skills that allow them to use technology and the internet with confidence.
The schedule for March is:
- Thursday 2nd, Llanelli Library
- Tuesday 7th, Tenby Library
- Wednesday 8th, Newport Central Library
- Thursday 9th, Chepstow Library
- Thursday 16th, Pembroke Dock Library
- Tuesday 21st, Carmarthen Library
- Tuesday 28th, Fishguard Library
For full details of times and venues, visit the RNIB website.
There's more information about 'Online Today' and what you can expect at an event here.
Posted 2017-02-16 14:12:19