'Your Voice, a Shared Vision' - West Wales Event
The next of Wales Council of the Blind's 'Your Voice, a Shared Vision' events for the west Wales group is on Thursday 23rd March.
It will be held in the office of Carmarthenshire Association of Voluntary Services (CAVS), 18 Queen St, Carmarthen SA31 1JT, from 11 am to 2 pm, and includes lunch. The programme of the day is:
- 11.00 Welcome and Introductions
- 11.05 RNIB's Raise Project (Rights, Advice and Information Service) - Caroline Morgan, Case Officer
- 11.30 Framework for Action on Independent Living
- 12.15 Lunch
- 13.00 Public Transport - Nathan Foy, Guide Dogs Cymru
- 13.45 Accessing high street shops
- 14.00 Finish
If you would like to attend, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted 2017-02-13 10:01:13