Recent articles.

All articles...

Quick Links.

GP? Optician? A&E? Visit the Eye Care Wales website for advice on where to seek help with eye problems.

WCB's twitter feed
WCB twitter feed

WCB Privacy notice



When your disabled child turns 16 - new guide from Contact a Family

Contact a Family, the organisation for families with disabled children, has produced a new guide which describes the benefits it may be possible for a young disabled person to claim once they turn 16 years of age.

'Personal Independence Payment and other benefits at 16' gives information about Personal Independence Payment, which is replacing Disability Living Allowance for young people aged 16-24, other benefits which might be claimed, and differences depending on whether your child in in education, work or training. To find out more and read the guide, click here.

What people have said about this: